PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Apps, register on the Apps, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Apps. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Apps anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website or Services related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website or Services. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website or Services, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Flying Horse Worldwide may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Website or Services, we may need your information to display content on the Website or Services correctly.
- To improve customer service, information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience, we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website or Services.
- To improve our Website or Services, we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments, we may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order.
- We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Website feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Website is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Website.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Website and our Services, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website or Services. Your continued use of the Website and Services following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
BLK Automotive (“Flying Horse Worldwide”)
5913 N. Nevada Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
+1 (800) 844-1146
This document was last updated on January 1, 2023
Reserve Your Limousine Service Anywhere in the World
LUXURY SEDANS | LUXURY SUVS | EXECUTIVE SPRINTERS | MOTOR COACHESOnline Reservations
Download the Flying Horse Worldwide app
Easily book and manage your luxury ground transportation anywhere in the world.