Your reservation and use of BLK Automotive LLC (“Flying Horse Worldwide”) services indicate your acceptance of these Terms of Service, which may be changed at any time, without notice thereof, by updating this information found on our company website.
Flying Horse Worldwide reserves the right to refuse or delay service due to safety at the discretion of our Chauffeurs. Colorado may have unpredictable traffic and road conditions and Flying Horse Worldwide shall not be responsible for late arrival caused by (but not limited to) acts of nature, traffic delays, breakdown, incorrect pickup and drop off information, and any situation beyond our control.
At Flying Horse Worldwide, we believe in transparency. The rate you are quoted shall remain the same rate billed with the exception of additional time used and possible additional charges listed below. Optional tolls and parking are not included in all-inclusive pricing and will be billed at cost.
Our Chauffeurs are paid an appropriate wage for the services they perform and do not expect gratuity. Additional gratuities for exceptional services are always welcome at the customer’s discretion but are not expected.
Additional charges may apply for wait times, additional stops, tolls/parking, conveniences such as reservation changes, early / late / event transportation, overnight expenses and damages.
DEPOSIT, PAYMENT, AND CANCELLATION POLICY
25% deposits are taken at the time of reservation along with a credit card. All deposits are non-refundable. You may cancel your reservation up to 24 hours before service for a 75% refund. Any cancellations made after this period are considered late and full charges will be billed. For any cancellations made due to inclement weather, full charges will be billed and the ride may be rescheduled. Reservations are not confirmed until deposits have been received.
Final Payment Due.
The total amount for services will be tallied and billed when services have been rendered. The Final Payment Due will reflect the Deposit and any additional charges.
Cancellations OR No Contact.
You may cancel your reservation up to 24 hours before service. Any cancellations made after this period are considered late and full charges will be billed. For any cancellations made due to inclement weather, full charges will be billed and the ride may be rescheduled. In the event that no cancellation was made, and the Chauffeur is on location, the vehicle will wait up to 30 minutes without contact before being considered a late cancellation. If the Chauffeur or dispatch team is unable to make contact with the passenger within 30 minutes of the scheduled pick-up time (without prior arrangements) the vehicle will be released and full charges will be due.
Hourly services are billed from the pick-up time until the final drop off time, or the vehicle’s minimum number of hours, whichever is greater. Hourly services will be billed in full for the total number of hours reserved regardless of usage. Hourly services that start or end outside of the home operating area will be charged garage-to-garage.
Minimum Number of Hours By Vehicle
- Sedan: 2-hour minimum
- Premium Sedan: 3-hour minimum
- SUV: 3-hour minimum
- Premium SUV: 3-hour minimum
- Executive Sprinter: 4-hour minimum
- Limo Sprinter: 5-hour minimum
- Mini Coach: 6-hour minimum
- Executive Coach: 6-hour minimum
- Motor Coach: 6-hour minimum
Wait time is billed for any wait time after the scheduled pick-up time in 15-minute increments at the vehicle’s standard hourly rate. Wait time shall not apply to hourly services as hourly billing commences at the scheduled pick-up time. Wait time for commercial airport pick-ups commences 30 minutes after gate arrival for domestic flights and 1-hour for international flights.
There are no stop charges on hourly services. One 15-minute courtesy stop is provided on trips exceeding 90 minutes. Stop charges apply on point-to-point, direct, and airport transfers. Stop time is billed for any stop time in 15-minute increments at the vehicle’s standard hourly rate.
Tolls, Parking, and Airport.
Tolls, parking, and airport fees are billed based on actual usage and necessity.
Convenience fees apply to pickups / drop offs after 10pm and before 6am, ride requests within 4 hours, and any sporting event or concert.
Change fees apply to changes made after initial reservation is booked.
In Colorado and many other locations (but not all), limousine companies are exempt from the state or national “open container” laws. In the event the client wishes to have alcoholic beverages while en route, Flying Horse may make a stop, for an additional fee, so that client may purchase or pick up such items to stock the bar.
INTOXICATION AND BEHAVIOR POLICY
In the event any passengers do not follow the below policies, services may be terminated immediately without notice. Depending on the severity of the infraction, passengers may be dropped off at the nearest safe location or police station. If the Chauffeur feels that the actions of any passenger is an immediate threat to the safety of any person or property, the Chauffeur will call the police for assistance. Terminated services are billable in full and no refund will be made.
Minors. Alcohol will not be provided and will not be allowed in a vehicle where minors are riding, even if certain passengers are over the age of 21.
Intoxication. Flying Horse Worldwide is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience during every occasion, including ones where passengers may consume alcohol. To ensure the safety of all passengers, the Chauffeur, and property, passengers will not be permitted to enter the vehicle, or will be asked to exit the vehicle, in the event they have become overly intoxicated to the point of being belligerent, sick, or unable to walk by themselves. This decision will be made at the discretion of the Chauffeur on duty and management.
Behavior. For the safety of all passengers, the Chauffeur, and the vehicle the following behaviors are not permitted while in the vehicle.
– Any actions that break a local, state, or federal law.
– Smoking of any kind (to include e-cigarettes and vapes)
– Standing while the vehicle is in motion.
– Putting body parts or foreign objects out any windows or sun roofs.
– Aggressive behavior.
– Throwing items.
– Being destructive towards property or the vehicle itself.
– Creating excessive messes and spills.
– Obstructing the Chauffeur’s ability to drive safely.
By receipt of this confirmation, you agree to be liable for any damages you (the Client) or any passengers make to any vehicle during the course of charter. To include but not limited to: smoking in the vehicles, vomiting in vehicle excessive spills/messes, burns, tears, broken glass ware, etc. In the event of damages, you agree to pay the following charges associated with such damages:
– Smoking or vaping in vehicle: $500 + out of service cost
– Vomiting or pets in vehicle: $200 + out of service cost
– Excessive Messes/Spills: $200 + out of service cost
– Dents, Rips, Tears, Burns: Actual Cost to Repair + out of service cost
– Broken Fixtures: Actual Cost to Repair + out of service cost
– Broken or lost extras — Actual cost to replace plus out of service cost
– Broken Glass Ware: $10 per glass/flute, $50 per decanter
Flying Horse Worldwide, its subsidiaries, and its affiliates:
1) Shall not be held responsible for late arrival caused by (but not limited to) acts of nature, traffic delays, breakdown, incorrect pickup and drop-off information, and any situation beyond our control.
2) Reserves the right to terminate services without notice, prior to the scheduled pick-up time, in the event that weather would provide unsafe road conditions for the vehicle to be able to safely transport passengers. In the event of unsafe road conditions, Flying Horse Worldwide will make every effort to provide a replacement vehicle with similar seating capacity for the service.
3) Reserves the right to subcontract services out to other licensed and insured ground transportation providers without notice to the client.
4) Is not responsible for items left in the vehicle.
By receipt of this confirmation, your acceptance of these terms and conditions is bound. As the booking party, you agree to be responsible for all charges associated with this service, regardless of if you are on board of the vehicle. You also agree to have all standard charges, additional fees, and damages charged to the card on file.
Unlock Benefits for Transportation Partners and Travel Agents
Private Luxury Ground Transportation
Download the app